2013-06-01

The great gala opening

Hello, name is Marianne Gaboriault and welcome to the great gala opening of this blog page intended to tell the world about how sophisticated French women are in comparison to their overweight and unfashionable counterparts in the Anglo-Saxon world.  Let the world know how effortlessly perfect we French women are.  My mission is to create as much envy as possible among the world's non-French women and to brag as much as possible about how effortlessly perfect France and French women are.

I'm from Marseille, meaning that I grew up with all of the treats of Provence, such as lavender, olive oil, Savon de Marseille, the smell of pine in hot weather, pastis sipped in cafés on the edge of the Vieux Port etc.

These days, I live a two-city life so I can enjoy the best of both worlds: - Marseille for the aforementioned things and Paris primarily for everything that is available there to do with fashion, designers etc.

Vive la France!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog Impossibly Dainty French Woman where I tell everyone how wonderful we Frenchwomen are and how to be impossibly perfect and thin like us. Feel free to comment here or e-mail me on mariannegaboriault@gmail.com .