2013-06-01

Impossibly Dainty Portions

Dainty eating
I'm so grateful for how us French women are so effortlessly perfect.  One of the reasons us French women are so difficult to replicate in our perfection is our figures.  How do we achieve this effortless perfection in our figures?  Simple: - we have impossibly dainty appetites.  We never eat: - we take impossibly dainty nibbles out of food that is before us.  Look at the supposèd nouvelle cuisine dish below: -



In the eyes of a sophisticated Frenchwoman, this is the size of dish a self-indulgent overweight woman from an Anglo-Saxon nation who eats like a construction worker would consume.  Us French women are so effortlessly perfect that we would be feeling full after eating just a tenth of this.

However, at least it is nouvelle cuisine in that there has been some apparent focus on presentation.  One trick we sophisticated French women have is to gain pleasure from looking at something, causing us to feel at least partially full by this alone.  As far as I'm concerned, if food doesn't look perfect, it will poison me and so it will not pass my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog Impossibly Dainty French Woman where I tell everyone how wonderful we Frenchwomen are and how to be impossibly perfect and thin like us. Feel free to comment here or e-mail me on mariannegaboriault@gmail.com .