2013-06-01

Slimming Clubs

Being a sophisticated French woman, I have absolutely no need to go to slimming clubs like Weight Watchers, Fat Fighters etc for control of my own weight.  However, when I am in Paris, I sometimes like to take the Eurostar to London.  When I am in London, I often like to visit slimming clubs to show people how effortlessly perfect we French women are.


I can scarcely bring myself to look at the horrible picture above, but I suppose some measure of contrast is necessary to show a comparison to how sophisticated and impossibly dainty us French women are.

When I go along to these slimming clubs, I love to join people for dinner, eat a nouvelle cuisine dish, daintily nibbling away at the virtually non-existent contents of the plate and then loudly proclaim to those around me that I feel completely stuffed.  People form dislikes of me for rubbing it in, but hey, we can't all be effortlessly perfect like French women, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog Impossibly Dainty French Woman where I tell everyone how wonderful we Frenchwomen are and how to be impossibly perfect and thin like us. Feel free to comment here or e-mail me on mariannegaboriault@gmail.com .